Tretorn Chelsea Boots
These stylish, waterproof boots are designed by Tretorn, which was founded in 1891 in Helsingborg, Sweden. The Swedes, being the kings of outdoor attire, have made the ultimate boot - comfortable, practical and stylish. With a sturdy outsole and reinforced toe and heel, this is a steady and comfortable boot in all weathers. Made in PVC-free natural rubber, with elastic side panels and a pull tab at the back, the shoe is easy to take on and off.
• Ergonomically shaped last for great fit
• Metal shank in midsole for better stability
• Reinforced heel with solid heel grip
• Light durable sole construction
• Pull tabs and elastic panels at side to make the shoe easy to take on and off